- Each homework assignment must be turned in electronically via Blackboard, unless told otherwise.
- If you need to turn in multiple parts of an assignment — e.g., a PDF file and code — then use either a zip file or a tar file (preferably gzip’d).
Project parts and the overall paper
- Papers will be submitted via Blackboard.
- Edited papers will also be submitted via Blackboard.
- The project consists of several parts, each of which consists of a paper and possibly one or more program files.
- Papers must be submitted in PDF form! No Word, Pages, etc., will be accepted. And you will be using LATEX anyway, so that shouldn’t even be an issue!
- You will turn in a zip archive or tarfile (gzip’d preferably) containing the PDF and the program, as well as any program output required.
- In addition, programs that are part of the project part should also be included as an appendix to the paper, along with any output required, where reasonable.
- The same instructions apply for the final, overall paper that combines all the pieces.